Did you know there is a calendar on the website? This calendar is a very useful tool for all those who are interested in taking sewing classes. It is updated monthly, therefore if you want to stay up to date, you should check in regularly to see what’s new.
Here is what you can find on the calendar:
- Kids sewing classes (held on the weekends at my home studio)
- Private lessons (typically adults)
- Classes I teach at outside facilities (Bartlett Nature Center, South Elgin Parks & Recreation, Carol Stream Park District, and occasionally Girl Scouts)
- Events where I may be giving free lessons
- Special 1-day workshops
When you go to the calendar page, you will see a month at a glance. In the upper right corner there are arrows which will allow you to scroll through to a specific month. If you want to know more about a class, simply click the title and you will see a brief description along with the location. You can click on “map” if you want to see exactly where it is on Google’s map.
If you want to register for any of the listed classes you will need to one of the following:
- For lessons held in my home studio – Contact me (either by phone, or email)
- For classes held outside my studio – Contact the individual facility (click the map once you open Google Maps, their contact information should be listed)
My hope is that by using this calendar you can be more informed about when and where you can find my sewing classes. Making it easier for you to register when you are ready. Please remember that my classes are and always will be a monthly program, so what you see this month can and most likely will change next month.
As always, if you have questions………contact me.